Submit A Guest post – Guidelines for ghananewsupdates.com
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to ghananewsupdates.com is a good idea:
- We have over 10,000 visitors per month
- We get over 5000 page views every day.
- Your Author’s pic is shown everywhere and the post is promoted on our social media platform.
How can you become a ghananewsupdates.com contributor?
To become a regular contributor at ghananewsupdates.com, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Go to the home page and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Shouter community.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from.
- World News
- Political News
- Business News
- Entertainment News
- Science and Technology News
- Sports News
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 700 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles.
- Credit: ghananewsupdates.com respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from ghananewsupdates.com. Also, by submitting a post to ghananewsupdates.com, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA-related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
If you believe that you can maintain the above-mentioned guidelines then you are welcome to share your content at [email protected]
What do you need to send?
- Content in word format only
- Author’s bio
- Author’s image